CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

"I'm Thankful For..."

This being the month of November, and considering that toward the end of this month we will be celebrating Thanksgiving Day- we will take the 30 days of this month to express our gratitude. First and foremost, I want to say "Thank You" to the GOD, MY SOURCE. The dictionary defines "source" as the point of origin, the beginning place, from which something is obtained. Synonyms are supplier or originator. For me, that's God. James 1:17 (NIV) says, "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." I am grateful to God for all of the good and perfect gifts that He has bestowed upon our family. He proves His faithfulness day after day. Looking back, I wonder why we complain or worry when we have seen Him shower us with blessing over and over, time and time again. Thank You, Jesus, for all that you have done! One of my favorite songs says:

"Dear Jesus, I love you. You're a Friend of mine.

You supply my every need. My hungry soul you feed.

I'm aware You are My Source, from which all blessings flow.

And with this thought in mind, I know where to go."

0 comments: