CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 3, 2009

Psalm 23:6

Psalm 23:6 (NIV) - "Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever." Have you ever been out walking and then you get the feeling that someone's following you? Is someone stalking you? Well, you can count on it! Nothing to fear, its all good. We can be certain that wherever we go, every day of our lives, if you turn around and look - goodness and love (mercy) are close behind! They follow you always! The second part of the verse assures us that our status in God's House is not temporary, but permanent! No fear of foreclosure nor eviction. Isn't that good to know? We surely, definitely are being followed. Take comfort in His goodness, delight in His love. Same verse in the Message: "Your beauty and love chase after me every day of my life. I'm back home in the house of God for the rest of my life."

0 comments: