CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Zephaniah 3:17

Zephaniah 3:17 (NIV) - "The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." I just love this verse! It assures me of so many things that bring security, peace, and joy to me. Consider the following: 1) I am not alone - My God is with me. (Good to know) 2) My God is all-powerful, can do anything and everything, and He will save. 3) God thinks that I am terrific and delightful :) (you, too) 4) His steadfast love calms and soothes me - fills me with perfect peace. 5) He enjoys me so much that I make Him want to sing. Can't you just picture His smile, His laughter, His beautiful voice belting out a love song just for you? (I often wonder what songs He sings to us - but I'll share more on that later - you would probably be surprised) My response to this great love is expressed by one of my favorite songs these days says by Jared Anderson: "You dance over my, while I am unaware; You sing all around, but I never hear a sound. Lord, I'm amazed by you, Lord, I'm amazed by you, Lord I'm amazed by you, how You love me."

0 comments: